Business Development & Customer Success Executive
Location: Goodlands, Mauritius
The role you’ll play:
ABANA has built a B2B platform which brings together the diverse stakeholders of the Textile & Apparel eco-system in the Indian Ocean and Africa. Your role will be to grow our membership in co-ordination with our Country Representatives and consistently illustrate the value delivered by our platform to our community,
Your Main Tasks:
- Demo the platform to potential members virtually and physically and assist them to register and on-board.
- Co-ordinate with our international Country Representatives and manage our sales pipeline and budgeting.
- Analyze membership profiles and their use of the platform.
- Engage with members, analyse their needs and advise them on suitable solutions both on-line and off-line.
- Generate management reports with relevant analytics
- Work closely with our digital marketing team for appropriate customer communication.
What you bring to the table:
- A BA / BS in a related field of study – an MBA would be an advantage.
- Proven expertise in use of Excel, Database & CRM tools.
- A textile industry back-ground to understand customer needs and how to best leverage on-line and off-line solutions.
- The ability to work independently and find innovative ways to achieve objectives.
- Self-confidence to interact and discuss with our foreign Country Representatives.
- While this is not a digital-marketing role, familiarity with digital marketing tools and methodologies would be useful.
We are an ambitious start-up and we wish to attract multi-disciplinary and like-minded individuals to the team. You will thrive here if:
- You are passionate about serving customers – both internal and external.
- You are not scared to speak up but you are equally a great listener
- You have strong problem solving & analytical skills and are able to bring solutions that deliver real business value.
- You are able to recognize and maximize new business opportunities.
- You have a self-imposed commitment to exceed goals
- You are willing – and happy – to support related functions
- You want to make a difference.