Digital Marketing Executive
The role you’ll play:
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Executive that is driven, curious, creative, and motivated He/she will gain the opportunity to explore and lead initiatives within the company that will leave a visible impact. He/she should be responsible, committed, and be able to work with a level of autonomy with a flair for imaginative communication and knowledge of B2B social media channels
Your Main Tasks:
- Develop marketing collaterals and other related works
- Write engaging copy for messaging through various channels and target various groups
- Engage new merchants online through our social media channels
- Collaborate with various teams to design and create different forms of marketing collaterals, such as social media graphic, web collateral, etc
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Contribute to thought leadership pieces and various other content, and generate new and creative ideas in brainstorming sessions
What you bring to the table:
- A BA / BS in Communications or a related field of study.
- Proven and in-depth expertise in use of website and marketing analytic tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Skilled in copywriting and photo-editing (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom)
- The ability to work independently and find innovative ways to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media campaigns.
We are an ambitious start-up and we wish to attract multi-disciplinary and like-minded individuals to the team. You will thrive here if:
- You are passionate about serving customers – both internal and external.
- You are not scared to speak up but you are equally a great listener
- You have strong problem solving & analytical skills and are able to bring solutions that deliver real business value.
- You are able to recognize and maximize new opportunities.
- You have a self-imposed commitment to exceed goals
- You are willing – and happy – to support related functions
- You want to make a difference.