Location: Goodlands, Mauritius
The role you’ll play:
ABANA is building a B2B platform which will attract the diverse stakeholders of the Texitle & Apparel eco-system in the Indian Ocean and Africa. Your role will be to manage product fulfilment for our Drops & internal Fast Custom services and ensure we meet and exceed our members’ expectations.
Your Main Tasks:
- Responsibility for ensuring on-time, in-full delivery of our customer orders.
- Managing receipt of finished-goods stock, quality control and processing of customer orders for delivery.
- Organising return of unsold goods to suppliers.
- Overseeing the inventory, labelling, quality control, packing and despatch functions & teams.
- Communication with logistics team for proper documentation.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience in a textile manufacturing environment as head of packing, finishing, shipping or related function.
- The ability to manage teams to meet strict dead-lines without compromising customer satisfaction.
- Strong leadership, organizational and human skills
- Focus on achieving results and meeting objectives – this is not a 9-5 job.
- Proficiency in use of Excel
We are an ambitious start-up and we wish to attract multi-disciplinary and like-minded individuals to the team. You will thrive here if:
- You are passionate about serving customers – both internal and external.
- You are not scared to speak up but you are equally a great listener
- You have strong problem solving & analytical skills and are able to bring solutions that deliver real business value.
- You are able to recognize and maximize new business opportunities.
- You have a self-imposed commitment to exceed goals
- You are willing – and happy – to support related functions
- You want to make a difference.