Platform Administration Executive
Location: Goodlands, Mauritius
The role you’ll play:
ABANA is building a B2B platform which will bring together the diverse stakeholders of the Texitle & Apparel eco-system in the Indian Ocean and Africa. Your role will be to develop a database of international buyers and regional sellers in coordination with our Country Representatives and through your own independent research based on guidance from our team.
Your Main Tasks:
- Ensure platform availability and generate traffic statistics in co-ordination with our external managed services provider.
- Generate business relevant user & functionality reports
- Interface with external developers for incident tracking and resolution and minor platform enhancement
- Translate new functional requirements into clear instructions for Product design
What you bring to the table:
- A degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Familiarity with coding and/or UI/UX tools would be a definite advantage
- Proven and in-depth expertise in use of Excel and database tools.
- The ability to work independently and find innovative ways to achieve objectives.
We are an ambitious start-up and we wish to attract multi-disciplinary and like-minded individuals to the team. You will thrive here if:
- You are passionate about serving customers – both internal and external.
- You are not scared to speak up but you are equally a great listener
- You have strong problem solving & analytical skills and are able to bring solutions that deliver real business value.
- You are able to recognize and maximize new business opportunities.
- You have a self-imposed commitment to exceed goals
- You are willing – and happy – to support related functions
- You want to make a difference.