Visual Assets Executive
Location: Goodlands, Mauritius
The role you’ll play:
ABANA is building a B2B platform which will attract the diverse stakeholders of the Texitle & Apparel eco-system in the Indian Ocean and Africa. We shall be working with external professionals to generate visual content for use on the platform and your role will be to manage the production, enhancement, deployment and storage of these assets.
Your Main Tasks:
- Work with external photo and video professionals in the production of our visual content.
- Collaborate with our design and planning team in the organisation of photo and video shoots.
- Edit photo and video content to meet platform requirements.
- Upload visual content onto the platform to strict deadlines.
- Manage visual content database and security.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience as a graphic designer and / or photo-videographer. Experience in video shooting and editing is a requirement for this post.
- Deep proficiency in graphic-design and editing software ( Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Video Editing software of your choice)
- Organizational skills and the ability to deliver to strict deadlines – this is not a 9-5 job.
- A strong aesthetic sense - a background in fashion would be an advantage.
We are an ambitious start-up and we wish to attract multi-disciplinary and like-minded individuals to the team. You will thrive here if:
- You are passionate about serving customers – both internal and external.
- You are not scared to speak up but you are equally a great listener
- You have strong problem solving & analytical skills and are able to bring solutions that deliver real business value.
- You are able to recognize and maximize new business opportunities.
- You have a self-imposed commitment to exceed goals
- You are willing – and happy – to support related functions
- You want to make a difference.